Lucky Costello | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums of Lucky Costello

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Reserve: My Ranking and Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
seans1989

seans1989

Special Reserve: My Ranking and Review Empty
PostSubject: Special Reserve: My Ranking and Review   Special Reserve: My Ranking and Review EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:35 pm

1. Dream Eater
2. Don't Stop>Billie Jean>Till You Get Enough
3. Nitelite
4. Lifecycle
5. Capone
6. Streetwalker (beginning and end)
7. Freedom 35
8. Han Solo

Overall Review: A classic bold flavored beverage with hints of funk, jazz, and electronic mayhem. Tastes great neat or on the rocks. Perfect for every occasion. Enjoy every sip. Drink Responsibly  afro 

-Sean
Back to top Go down
Taylien
Admin
Taylien

PostSubject: Re: Special Reserve: My Ranking and Review   Special Reserve: My Ranking and Review EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:58 pm

electronic mayhem, hehehe  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
http://www.luckycostello.com
Taylien
Admin
Taylien

PostSubject: Re: Special Reserve: My Ranking and Review   Special Reserve: My Ranking and Review EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:06 pm

just re-listened to some of those songs again last night. man i can't BELIEVE that crazy evil jam came out of happy little "nitelite." holy shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.luckycostello.com
seans1989

seans1989

PostSubject: Re: Special Reserve: My Ranking and Review   Special Reserve: My Ranking and Review EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:18 am

Honestly, It was really difficult to choose what I like best since I haven't heard anything new since the live at the Jam set CD... I know exactly what you're saying though about Nitelite. That bridge at about 4:00 and the jam starting around 7:00. AHH, I love it  bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Reserve: My Ranking and Review   Special Reserve: My Ranking and Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Reserve: My Ranking and Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lucky Costello | Forums :: All Things Lucky Costello-
Jump to: